Your company’s headquarters in Romania
Let us choose what suits you best!
Let us start from the very beginning: What economic activities are you going to perform with your future Romanian company? The reply to this question will determine which type of headquarters suits you best:
|VIES is sufficient||VAT file is needed|
|Sale of services in Romania and / or European Union||Yes||–|
|Sale of services in Romania and / or European Union (over 61.000 Euros turnover)*||–||Yes|
|Purchase of services in Romania||–||–|
|Purchase of services by a supplier based in European Union **||–||Yes|
|Sale of goods in European Union **||–||Yes|
|Sale or Purchase of goods in Romania||–||–|
|Purchase of goods by a supplier based in European Union **||–||Yes|
* You are obliged to apply for a VAT file, to obtain VAT code
** You are obliged to apply for a VAT file, to obtain VAT code = avoid the obligation to charge VAT when selling, or avoid being charged while purchasing
Your available options for your company’s headquarters
A. Registered address (non virtual)For a limited period of one year. This option is usually offered at the lowest possible cost.
- Low cost
- The client can activate using only one NACE code (consulting).
- This solution is usually rejected by the authorities when VAT code is required, or when the client wishes to activate more NACE codes.
- It cannot be offered for more than 1 year.
B. Rental agreement for headquarters with Unique Identification NumberThe most preferred option
Headquarters with unique identification number are the ones being declared in a unique part of an office, they are not just a “registered address”.
They offer you the minimum necessary option to register your company and obtain VAT code (see above). This option is offered at the best “value for money” price.
- Value for money.
- Can host a company for unlimited period of time.
- Permits the company to have activity in commerce of goods, apply for VAT code, activate almost every NACE code of interest plus more.
- Not enough for exceptions*.
(Our company provides this solution, with several versions to suit any needs a client might have).
C. *Special categories of headquarters
For example, travel agencies should have headquarters based on the ground floor or the first floor of a building. Some NACE codes require the lease of a warehouse as well, while rare NACE codes come with more restrictions.
- Only by respecting the legislation, a client can activate in the sector of his interest.
- Usually higher costs
(Our company provides customized solutions for this category of clients).
D. Your customized headquarters, based on your needs, no matter the surface and other requirements.
Having a vast experience in the Romanian Real Estate sector, our company can provide tailor-made solutions to its clients.